Blog / Fall is For Art Lovers – A Museum Round-Up

nc-fall1

By Teka

Apart from the seasonal apple cider and donuts, the thing I love most about this time of year is the seemingly endless visual feast – not only from the beautiful fall color here in North Carolina, but also in art spaces across the country.  It seems that as soon as the last day of August is over, the art world hangs up its bathing suit and starts gearing up for fall, hands-down its busiest time.  In New York and Los Angeles, the season kicked off in early September, with new shows opening at a slew of galleries all over town.  Across the country, museums have begun unveiling their big fall blockbusters.  I thought I’d share a round-up, in no particular order, of some of the museum shows that I’d love to see:

Any other shows that have caught your eye?

Area 919: Stacey L. Kirby

Stacey L. Kirby found a lot of inspiration right here in North Carolina for her 2014 work, Power oMORE

Area 919: Harrison Haynes

Area 919: Stacy Lynn Waddell