With the holiday season right around the corner, we’re all in pursuit of the perfect gift.
Unlike traditional gifts, membership is the gift that keeps on giving. In addition to free admission, discounts in the store and café and the free audio guides, members have the opportunity to take part in private tours of the collection and attend exclusive events at the Nasher Museum.
Here are five reasons why you should trade in your wrapping paper and show your support for the arts:
- There’s no assembly required
- It’s gift giving made easy
- Purchase a membership online, by phone or at the front desk
- It’s in the spirit of the season
- Nasher Museum members help us offer free educational programs to thousands of K-12 schoolchildren, and the public
- Membership never goes out of style
- Unlike Christmas sweaters, membership can endure every season
- One size fits all
- Our exhibitions are as diverse as our members and appeal to wide audience
Consider giving the gift of membership and spread the gift of art for the entire year!
Kathryn Andrews, “Gift,” 2011. Serigraph, painted aluminum; 44 x 44 x 1½ inches. Edition 2 of 2. Collection of the Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University. Gift of Christen and Derek Wilson, T’86.