Introducing 3 Things, where every now and then we’ll ask an artist who has worked with the… MORE
Blog / Tag: Columbia University
I often like to complain that art criticism is dying (which some may not consider to be a ba… MORE
- Wendy Hower
- Wendy Hower has been the manager of marketing and communications at the Nasher Museum since April 2004. Before that, she was a print journalist for 15 years at newspapers in Boston, Alaska and North Carolina. She has two teen-age children and a chocolate Labrador retriever.
- J Caldwell
- J Caldwell is online community coordinator and photographer at the Nasher Museum, where he has taken pictures since 2008. His previous career was testing the hearing of fruit flies as an anesthesiology research fellow at Duke. His calico cat Lotte is a reluctant photo model.
- Juline Chevalier
- Juline is the curator of education at the Nasher Museum, and as such, has been getting people to look more, think more, and talk more about art since 2005. Juline is too crafty for her own good, and likes to knit, sew and weave in her free time. She has two mini dachshunds that refuse to wear the sweaters she has made them.
- Sarah Schroth
- Sarah is the Mary D.B.T. and James H. Semans Director of the Nasher Museum.
- Katie Adkins
- Katie is assistant curator at the Nasher Museum, where she has worked since 2010. A Duke graduate, Katie likes to read, travel, and eat good food. Her cat Ramona also enjoys eating but is less discriminating.