- John James Audubon, Robert Havell Jr.
- Bartram Sandpiper from the portfolio Birds of America
- Hand-colored engraving with aquatint and etching on paper
- Sheet: 24 3/4 × 38 inches (62.9 × 96.5 cm)Plate: 14 3/4 × 21 inches (37.5 × 53.3 cm)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Richard B. Anderson Family Foundation
Explore Our Collection
A small portion of the museum’s permanent collection is on view at any time. View the digital database of our collection containing more than 6,000 works of art.