- John James Audubon, Robert Havell Jr.
- Fork-tailed Petral from the portfolio Birds of America
- Hand-colored engraving with aquatint and etching on paper
- Sheet: 24 1/4 × 38 inches (61.6 × 96.5 cm)Plate: 12 1/4 × 20 1/2 inches (31.1 × 52.1 cm)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Richard B. Anderson Family Foundation
Explore Our Collection
A small portion of the museum’s permanent collection is on view at any time. View the digital database of our collection containing more than 6,000 works of art.